2019 Participating Teams
NOTE - New Jersey High School Teams are not allowed to use their actual high school name.
- Pickerington Central (Ohio)
- Paul VI (Virginia)
- North Central (Indiana)
- Purple Wave - Players from St. Rose H.S. (New Jersey)
- St. Laurent (Canada)
- Sacred Heart (Kentucky)
- Northwestern (Indiana)
- South Jersey Vikings - Players from St. John Vianney H.S. (New Jersey)
- Toledo Notre Dame (Ohio)
- Fenwick (Illinois)
- Menlo (California)
- Team Gear - Players from Red Bank Catholic H.S. (New Jersey)
- Blue Crusaders - Players are from Morris Catholic H.S. (New Jersey)
- Roncali (Indiana)
- Brooklyn Law and Tech (New York)
- Mercy (Kentucky)
- Ossining (New York)
- Barron Collier (Florida)
- St. Joseph (New York)
- Cumberland Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Spring-Ford (Pennsylvania)
- Violet Hounds - Players from Rumson-Fair Haven H.S. (New Jersey)
Confirmed Tournament Teams Only See Below
Coaches/Adult NCAA Certification:
Coaches, please click, read and follow ALL of the instructions at the link provided to ensure your coaching staff and team are NCAA certified and able to participate in our event.
Coaches, please instruct your athletes to read and follow ALL of the instructions at the link provided. This step must be done by your athletes in order for them to be NCAA certified and able to participate in our event.
Coaches or Team Parent:
Please use the link provided to log in to the UA Best of Maryland Participating Team Portal to enter and submit your team roster for the tournament. Please note that this roster is a different roster from the one created on the NCAA website. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call the tournament director.